Are You Ready for a Challenge?
But we also have a lot to give.
While serving others, you will gain professional and personal benefits that last through your volunteer service and beyond.
Operational members will have opportunities to gain new positions, equipment, and safety skills demanded by corporate, nonprofit, and government employers.
Here are a few benefits you will receive as a Lake of the Woods Volunteer Fire & Rescue Company member.
- State-of-the-art Training
- Free Technical Certifications
- Professional Development
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Accidental Injury and Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Volunteer Schedule
- LOSAP / Retirement Program
- Duty Crew Shifts
- Station Member Events